Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Diesel Under review - Ulley Veliyae

I stopped using Jockey uneraayar after I was told that Simbhu also uses the same underayar. Ten years ago, it was a prestige symbol for men to own a jockey underaayar. You joined the elite club of men if you had one jokey jatty. But over the years, jockey underaayar has become so common that my uncle uses it as a duster to clean his bike. He keeps his kilinju pona jockey jatti in his bike side potti

I grew up with tantex, graduated with VIP underwear and then post graduated with Jockey. But once I disowned Jockey, I shifted my brand patru towards Zorro ullaadaigal and Diesel underwears. Zorro underwears are trendy and colorful and gives the gilma effect when I wear them. I will dedicate a separate post on Zorro underwears; but this post is dedicated to diesel jatty- the best jatty I have worn till date.


Ladies! I rekost you to kindly follow the blog post and not just stare at the picture above. Please scroll down! Ungaladhaan solrein! Please come down and read this paragraph. Aiyaho! When I say come down, I did not mean to say that you should stop your gaze there. You can further come down and read this pargraph. Appaada, finally vandhuteengalaa!

Diesel jetty is very super because you know what! They have a separate parking lot for your essentials. The parking lot is specially designed so that the essentials do not create the jingle bells effect when you run around. They just stay put and at times, the comfort levels are so high that the essentials just sleep off.

Guys! The underwear is pricey. The diesel jattys I have are priced at Rs 3500/- and Rs 1500 respectively. But I can very well say that they are worth every single rupee that you spend on them. I would not spend that much money for a shirt or a pant; but when it comes to jatty, I will spend that sum because I know whom to take care of better.

For the post on Zorro, I have decided to become the model myself. Who is ready to become the photographer?

Do you know Jatti was invented? Read this [ link]

- Chronicwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment