Thursday, December 17, 2015

Body building tips for men

Ippadi irundhaa naan eppadi aayittein

Caution and decoction: Unga kannu nollaiyaa ponaa , adhukku naan reason nahi hai


12 years ago, I had this Tamanna figure. Semaya iruppein. I used to lift weights that were heavier than me, in my college hostel room hoping to pile up some extra muscles in an effort to attract and distract my crush in college who was waiting for a chance to brother-zone me.

By lifting weights like that, I injured my bone hand, which resulted in blood clots in my arms, which infact looked like gooseberry sized muscles in my arms.

Appo ellam, indha muscle fit  tshirt podura pasangala kandaaley kaduppaayidum. I infact started searching for muscle-up banians which was nothing but the male version of push up bras.

Once I dropped the weights on my toes and fractured one toe. I was happy that the weights did not harm any other part of my body on its way down.

Then, when I figured out that lifting weights to pile up muscles was romba dhooram for me, I switched to plan B. Yes! I sneaked into the computer lab in college hostel and morphed my face on Hrithik Roshan's body and created this picture. I was happy with the outcome that I started using the image for my Yahoo chat profile and for Hi5 social networking platform. For those who do not know what Hi5 and Yahoo chat are, remember that they are the dirty dark past of facebook. Lot of girls wanted to meet me to have a cup of coffee and to thottu paarthufy my arms. Angadhaan naan escape aayiduvein. Crowda mattum pakkathula anda vidaama oru social networking sitekku pinnaalaiyae olinju vaazhndha kaalam adhu.

A few years fast forwarded, I was hitting 30 and was ready to be married. So I changed my gym from MS Paint to Adobe Photoshop and got a well define body (See picture below)


Paarunga! Makkaley! Indha padatha paarthu bayangara fans "shit- a eee moikura maadhiri, sooldhuttaanga". In the mean time, I got married too. Neenga ninaikalaam! Inimel vayasukku vandhaa enna? varalana ennanu? Ingadhaan twistey.

Now I am hitting a real gym. Seekiram my six pack photo will adorn this blog. That day you will have ratham on your eyes

Adios Amigos

- Chronicwriter

2 comments:

  1. Shita eee moikura maathiriya.. Ithuku mela vera example eg kidaikalaiya boss.. Nice funny read ;-) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shita eee moikura maathiriya.. Ithuku mela vera example eg kidaikalaiya boss.. Nice funny read ;-) :-D

    ReplyDelete