Monday, November 7, 2016

Denim Shirt with woolen sleeves

Hi Dooooods of India,

I am back after a long gap. This time I have decided to post about the latest denim shirt for men. I accompanied my wife to Max for her weekend shopping spree and as she was taking time to shop for her clothes, I decided to go to the men's section to scan for latest shirts. To my luck, I saw this shirt and I could not take my eyes of that shirt.

Shirt: Denim full hand shirt with woolen sleeves
Price: Rs 1999/-

Goes well with leather pants, Jean trousers and cargo pants.

Usually girls have the habit of clicking pictures standing in front of the mirror in the rest room/ changing room. I decided to click some pictures too.

The following pictures will explain my ordeal in this picture clicking process

1) Camerava paaruda Kabodhi click

This click taught me that I am supposed to look at the camera lens in the mirror and not at my face. It looks as though I am looking somewhere


2) Konjam confidence; but idhu podhaadhu

As I figured it out that I need to look into the camera lens, I gathered some courage to free one arm. What I loved in the sleeves is that it gave a cushioning effect to my arms. For those who don't have biceps and triceps, this shirt is a varaprasadham


3) Innum unkitta adhigama perfaarmance expect panrom click

I was not able to hold the phone with one hand for a long time. So I again moved my hand back to support the phone. One padupaavi asked me on FB whether I was putting scene about the apple product. Another veena pona Amitabh maama asked me if it was a China model phone. 

But click came out some-what-OK. Students can keep paper bits inside the sleeves while writing exams.


4) Finally a perfect click

Finally pocket-kulla peru virala vittu pose koduthein. Enakku pidichu pochu. I did not put my entire hand inside the pocket, because pocket kilinjurundhuchu.


Review: Sema comfortable sattai
Rating : 5 stars

-Chronicwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment