Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Loafer/ Casual/ Formal shoes

Are you looking for a shoe that you can wear for all occasions? Do you want to go to the beach and play in the sand? ; go to a party and shake your leg on the wooden floor or the glass floor?; trek with your friends in a rocky terrain with a shoe that goes well with your jean trousers?; and go to office with a shoe that can pull off a formal look? If you are searching for a shoe that will fit all these requirements, you could try the loafer/ semi casual black shoe from Lee Cooper. 

I searched for such a shoe for a long time and in my search I finally found this shoe online. The link does not work any more. So I went to the Lee Cooper store and asked for the shoe. I was told that the shoe is not there. I told them I will wait for it and after a week I got a call from them and said that the shoe is there. So I went to the store, tried it and wow! it just fit my feet like a sock.

Top view

The shoe has cushions inside. That gives you additional comfort. I always test my shoes by walking on a coir carpet. I could also do the moonwalk comfortably. The shoe does not slip and has got a wonderful grip that allows it to be a good trek shoe too. Some formal shoes are designed in such a way that it will not allow you to go for long walks. But this shoe gives you the right comfort that is needed for a long walk. I have not tried to run in the track with this shoe. But I will test it soon. 


Inner side view

Those curves are one of the best features of this shoe. The inner walls are cushioned with leather and the holes on the top of the shoe allows air circulation and you won't sweat much even if you wear the shoe for more than 10 hours


Outer side view

The rugged look of the shoe can be seen from this angle. As it is purely leather, it can take take up any beating.


The formal look

Yes! I wear it to work too and this gives the perfect formal look for a busy Wednesday meetings. It goes well for your semi casual outfit too. I can just go on and on about this shoe because it has given a new springing action to my strides. I am more active at work :)


- Chronicwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment